February 8, 2017
February 8, 2017
Winter Weather Announcement
In anticipation of the upcoming winter storm, Cooley Dickinson Health Care would like to provide the following information regarding which services are open and which will be closed on Thursday February 9th. Please use caution when driving and call ahead to confirm your appointment. As always, the hospital and emergency department are open. This includes laboratory and radiology (xray, ultrasound etc.) services located in the hospital. Urgent care will also be open from 2 – 8pm for non-life threatening medical needs.
The following locations are open for normal operations Thursday 2/9:
- Mass General Cancer Center at Cooley Dickinson Hospital will be open
- Urgent Care will be open 2 – 8 pm.
- Medical Imaging and Lab at University Drive in Amherst will be open
- Lab drawing stations at Amherst and Southampton will be open till noon
- Rehab sites including 8 Atwood, Hadley, Hatfield, Southampton will be open
The following locations will be closed Thursday 2/9:
UPDATE: AS OF 1:30 PM All off site locations (rehab, medical imaging, lab and CDMG practices) are closed for the remainder of the day.
- Cooley Dickinson Medical Group practice sites in Amherst, Belchertown, Hadley, Hatfied, Northampton (22 Atwood and Dr. Alpern), South Deerfield, South Hadley and Women’s Health sites (Amherst, Atwood, Midwifery, 30 Locust Street) will be closed tomorrow.
- Lab drawing stations at 22 Atwood in Northampton, Florence, Hadley, and South Deerfield will be closed
- X Ray at 22 Atwood will be closed
- Rehab at the Worthington site will be closed
- Hampshire Cardiovascular Associates practice at 22 Atwood will be closed.
The following locations are open for a partial day tomorrow:
- The Williamsburg practice and the Plastic Surgery practice will be open tomorrow morning but will close in the afternoon.