March 13, 2017
March 13, 2017
Winter Weather Announcement
In anticipation of the upcoming winter storm, Cooley Dickinson Health Care would like to provide the following information regarding which services are open and which will be closed on Tuesday March 14. Please use caution when driving and call ahead to confirm your appointment. As always, the hospital and emergency department are open. This includes laboratory and radiology (x-ray, ultrasound etc.) services located in the hospital.
The following locations are closed Tuesday, March 14
- The Cooley Dickinson Medical Group practice sites will be closed. These include provider practices in Amherst, Belchertown, Hadley, Hatfield, Northampton (22 Atwood Drive and Dr. Alpern/Conz Street Internal Medicine), South Deerfield, South Hadley, All Women’s Health sites (Amherst, Atwood, Midwifery Center, 30 Locust Street), Williamsburg and Florence (Northampton Plastic Surgery). Patients who have appointments at these sites have been notified.
- The Mass General Cancer Center at Cooley Dickinson is closed, including Medical Oncology and infusion services, and Radiation Oncology.
- Lab drawing stations at 22 Atwood in Northampton, Amherst, Hadley, Southampton, South Deerfield and 10 Main Street in Florence are closed.
- X-ray at 22 Atwood is closed.
- Medical Imaging (X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound) at University Drive, Amherst, is closed. Urgent Care at University Drive (operated by AEIOU) is closed.
- Urgent Care at Cooley Dickinson Hospital is closed.
- The Coffee and Gift Shops are closed.
- Valet Services are not available.
- Outpatient Rehab sites are closed. These include 8 Atwood, Hadley, Hatfield, Southampton, South Deerfield and Worthington.
The following locations are open for normal operations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital is open for normal business. People with hospital-based outpatient appointments (such as Cardiac Rehab, Anticoagulation, Medical Imaging) will be contacted and re-scheduled as appropriate, although staff will be on site to care for these people who want to keep their appointment.
- Cooley Dickinson VNA & Hospice is following their normal weather procedures.
[last updated March 14, 2017, 3 pm]