May 6, 2021
May 6, 2021
In Your Community this Spring
In this issue of Advancing Your Health we’re excited to be able to share a great collection of voices/perspectives from patients, donors and current/former employees about their experiences and responses during the COVID-19 pandemic, from how they received care at Cooley Dickinson to how they are helping our organization and/or our community. We’re also happy to welcome new faces and talents to the Cooley Dickinson team, including new certified nurse midwives and a new Interim President and CEO of our organization.
- Meet Charlotte Joan Labonte, born at one of the peaks of the pandemic at the Cooley Dickinson Childbirth Center
- Read about retired nurse Regina DeFalco Lippert‘s knee replacement surgery at the Cooley Dickinson Joint Replacement Center
- A reminder for active Spring weekend warriors that our Orthopedic Injury Clinics in Hatfield and Amherst are open to walk-in/hobble-in patients
- John H. Howland, President and CEO of Cooley supporter Greenfield Savings Bank talks about the importance of community generosity over the course of the pandemic
- Welcome to Mary Paterno, PhD, CNM, our new Director of Midwifery Services and her fellow midwife Anacelis Flecha, CNM
- Welcome back to our new Interim President and CEO (and Pioneer Valley native) Dr. David Brown
- Upcoming events, and more!