Advancing Your Health:
The Cooley Dickinson Community Newsletter
Beginning in the fall of 2018, Cooley Dickinson Health Care revived its periodic community newsletter. Formerly known as The Pulse, and since renamed Advancing Your Health, the newsletter features updates on new providers and newly available technology, alongside palpable patient stories about personal health challenges, treatment and recovery. Advancing Your Health also contains information on upcoming classes, lectures and other community events; plus interviews with patients, providers and profiles of some of our newest programs and services.
SPRING 2021 Newsletter
In this issue we’re excited to be able to share a great collection of voices/perspectives from patients, donors and current/former employees about their experiences and responses during the COVID-19 pandemic, from how they received care at Cooley Dickinson to how they are helping our organization and/or our community. We’re also happy to welcome new faces and talents to the Cooley Dickinson team, including new certified nurse midwives and a new Interim President and CEO of our organization.
- Meet Charlotte Joan Labonte, born at one of the peaks of the pandemic at the Cooley Dickinson Childbirth Center
- Read about retired nurse Regina DeFalco Lippert‘s knee replacement surgery at the Cooley Dickinson Joint Replacement Center
- A reminder for active Spring weekend warriors that our Orthopedic Injury Clinics in Hatfield and Amherst are open to walk-in/hobble-in patients
- John H. Howland, President and CEO of Cooley supporter Greenfield Savings Bank talks about the importance of community generosity over the course of the pandemic
- Welcome to Mary Paterno, PhD, CNM, our new Director of Midwifery Services and her fellow midwife Anacelis Flecha, CNM
- Welcome back to our new Interim President and CEO (and Pioneer Valley native) Dr. David Brown
- Upcoming events, and more!