Advancing Your Health:
The Cooley Dickinson Community Newsletter
Beginning in the fall of 2018, Cooley Dickinson Health Care revived its periodic community newsletter. Formerly known as The Pulse, and since renamed Advancing Your Health, the newsletter features updates on new providers and newly available technology, alongside palpable patient stories about personal health challenges, treatment and recovery. Advancing Your Health also contains information on upcoming classes, lectures and other community events; plus interviews with patients, providers and profiles of some of our newest programs and services.
FALL 2021 Newsletter
Follow an Easthampton couple’s experience with the ERAS surgical recovery protocol and open up a Q&A with two PA’s at our walk-in orthopedic injury clinics. Learn about stroke and its causes, signs & symptoms, and how acting quickly is usually critical to positive outcomes. Meet the family behind Wohl Family Dentistry, this issue’s profiled donor (to the Cooley Dickinson Childbirth Center). Meet new providers and sign up for a virtual 5k to benefit Cooley Dickinson’s Hospice programs.
- The ERAS Protocol: Quicker recovery from surgery
- Ask the Orthopedic Injury Experts: Two Physician Assistants at Cooley Dickinson’s Orthopedic Injury Clinics in Hatfield and Amherst answer your questions.
- Act F.A.S.T. to prevent a stroke: Cooley Dickinson’s Emergency Department educates on signs and symptoms of stroke, and on the importance of seeking immediate treatment.
- Profile of Generosity: The family in Wohl Family Dentistry supports the Cooley Dickinson Childbirth Center.
- Welcome to a few of our many new providers: Danielle O’Banion, MD; Yelena Safarpour, MD; Lauren Cerulle, MSN, AGPCNP-BC, AOCNP
- 8th Annual Hospice Meadows Run goes virtual.