Welcome to the webpage for community-based medical staff. This is a collection of resources, support and contact information to help community-based providers partner with Cooley Dickinson Health Care for care of your patients.
Table of Contents:
- Contact the Cooley Dickinson IS Department
- Physician Gateway
- Medical Day Care Order Forms
- Feedback form
Contact the Cooley Dickinson IS Department: 413-582-5005
Examples of issues the Cooley Dickinson IS Department can help with:
- Partners User ID password reset (for Epic Hyperspace users)
- Physician Gateway access or password reset
- Mobile phone work apps such as Cortext, CDHC email, MobileIron
- Faxing issues from Epic to your practice
- Interface issues (for Cooley-built interfaces to your electronic health record)
- New interface requests
- Requests to move your practice to the Epic platform
What to expect when you call 413-582-5005
- Your call will be answered by a Service Desk technician at Partners HealthCare in Boston.
- Please use the following script to assist the responder in properly addressing your need and directing it to the correct assignment group. In most cases, local Cooley Dickinson staff will then address your question or issue.
|Partners Service Desk:||Hello. What is your Partners Username?|
|You:||My username is CDP88 [please use this exact User ID when calling]|
|Partners Service Desk:||What is your name and location?|
|You:||My name is [your name]. I am a provider (practice manager/receptionist) in the Cooley Dickinson community. My practice name is [your practice name].|
|Partners Service Desk:||What are you calling about?|
|You:||I am calling about [your issue or question]. This ticket needs to go in the Community Practice–CDH Queue, please.|
With Partners HealthCare Physician Gateway, a secure Internet service, providers can monitor the status of their patients who are also receiving care from physicians at Partners HealthCare institutions such as Cooley Dickinson Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
Once a provider has established a Physician Gateway account and received a secure log-in name and password, they will be able to access the information in the Cooley medical record in an intuitive format. This information will help keep community-based providers up-to-date on patients’ status and supports care across the continuum.
Order Forms – Medical Day Care:
Feedback about this site:
If you have any feedback, questions or suggestions for additional content that would be helpful to you on this web page, please email Jennifer Johnston, Project Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.