We have assembled a collection of resources from local, state and national health authorities to help you understand COVID-19 and what it means to your health and the health of our community. Below are links to the CDC and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, links to local resources for specific populations, printable assets and tools for language and accessibility. You can also visit our COVID-19 Community Resources page for a large list of Massachusetts and Pioneer Valley resources through many of our partner community organizations.
Cooley Dickinson Community Call Center: For community questions about coronavirus (COVID-19), referrals and questions about donations.
Links for specific populations:
- Childbirth Center Visitation (CDHC update)
- COVID-19 and Pregnancy Information Sheet (PDF)
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding (CDC Guidelines)
- Pioneer Valley Asthma Coalition (Resource links)
- Older Adults (CDC)
- Coronavirus and Children (Johns Hopkins)
Printable Signage and Visual Aids