The Basic Life Support (BLS) course is for health care professionals and students entering into a health care field in which a credential card documenting successful completion of a CPR course is required. This course provides the ability to recognize several life threatening emergencies and provide appropriate interventions in accordance with the American Heart Association (AHA) standards. All courses are taught by AHA instructors. The course fee is $65.
- Thursday, September 26, 6 – 10 pm
- Thursday, October 3, 6 – 10 pm
- Thursday, October 24, 9 am – 1 pm
- Friday, November 1, 9 am – 1 pm
- Thursday, November 21, 6 – -10 pm
- Thursday, December 5, 9 am – 1 pm
- Thursday, December 19, 6 – 10 pm
For more information about course times, contact the 4CDH Referral and Event line at 888-554-4CDH (4234) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Heart Association Accredited Course. These classes may not be held if minimum enrollment is not met.
When September 26, 2019
Education Classroom, 2nd floor
Cooley Dickinson Hospital
30 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060