A virtual, drop-in bereavement book group for bereaved adults meets every other month on the 2nd Wednesday from 5:30-7 pm. We discuss, share highlights, and comment on a book connected to grief and loss. Books are chosen at the end of each group. Adults only and free of charge. The next book group meets on Wednesday, July 12, 2023, with the next book being Bearing the Unbearable: Love, Loss, and the Heartbreaking Path of Grief by Joanne Cacciatore.
For the Zoom link and more information, call 413-727-5749.
Future books will be:
Wednesday, September 13– What We Wish Were True by Tallu Schuyler Quinn
Wednesday, November 8– Crying in the H Mart: A Memoir by Michelle Zauner
Previous books include:
- It’s OK That You’re Not OK: Meeting Grief and Loss in a Culture That Doesn’t Understand by Megan Devine
- Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief by David Kessler
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- Walking Each Other Home: Conversations on Loving and Dying by Ram Dass and Mirabai Bush
- ‘The Five Invitations’ by Frank Ostaseski.
- Hello Grief: I’ll Be Right With You by Alessandra Olanow
NOTE-For the drop-in groups, there is an email that goes out ahead of each group meeting. If you would like to be on the email list for any particular group(s), please call or email Shelly at 413-727-5749 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When June 14, 2023
Virtually via Zoom.