Are you the caregiver for a senior, a person with disabilities, or anyone else who needs help coping with a loss of function? Join us to learn about issues related to being a caregiver and talk with others about their experiences. We will explore topics such as:
- Coping with changes in roles and relationships
- Taking care of yourself while caring for someone else
- Sharing resources and ideas
- Understanding depression
- Coping with grief and loss
- Coping with a loss of function
The group meets weekly on Thursdays from 4-5 pm in the Childbirth Center Conference Room at Cooley Dickinson Hospital. Free and open to all; registration is not required.
For more information, contact Bruce Bradley-Gilbert, MA, ATR, LMHC, Counseling and Group Program Coordinator at Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inpatient Behavioral Health, 413-582-2722.
When June 1, 2017
Childbirth Center Conference Room
Cooley Dickinson Hospital
30 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060