This class series focuses on childbirth preparation. Topics include an overview of the anatomy and physiology of labor and birth, medication options, and other interventions, newborn care, and breastfeeding. Coping and comfort strategies such as the use of breathing techniques, relaxation, and visualization are also discussed. The class includes a tour of the Childbirth Center.
The Saturday class runs from 9:30 am to 5 pm, and the Sunday class is 9:30 am to noon. The fee is $125.00.
For more information, call 888-554-4CDH (4234). For more dates, click the link below
2020 class dates listed below:
- Saturday and Sunday, January 25 and 26
- Saturday and Sunday, March 28 and 29
- Saturday and Sunday, May 16 and 17
- Saturday and Sunday, July 18 and 19
- Saturday and Sunday, September 26 and 27
- Saturday and Sunday, November 21 and 22
When January 25, 2020
Cooley Dickinson Hospital
Conference Room B
30 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060