This class series focuses on childbirth preparation. Topics include an overview of the anatomy and physiology of labor and birth, medication options, and other interventions, newborn care, and breastfeeding. Coping and comfort strategies such as the use of breathing techniques, relaxation, and visualization are also discussed. The class includes a tour of the Childbirth Center.
The fee for the two-session class is $115. The Saturday class runs from 9:30 am to 5 pm, and the Sunday class is 9:30 am to noon.
- Register for Saturday-Sunday, March 24-25, 2018
- Register for Saturday-Sunday, May 19-20, 2018
- Register for Saturday-Sunday, July 28-29, 2018
- Register for Saturday-Sunday, September 15-16, 2018
- Register for Saturday-Sunday, November 17-18, 2018
For more information, call 888-554-4CDH (4234). For more dates, click the link below.
When March 24, 2018
Cooley Dickinson Hospital
Conference Room B
30 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060