This class series focuses on childbirth preparation. Topics include an overview of the anatomy and physiology of labor and birth, medication options, and other interventions, newborn care, and breastfeeding. Coping and comfort strategies such as the use of breathing techniques, relaxation, and visualization are also discussed. The class includes a tour of the Childbirth Center.
The fee for the two-session class is $115. The Saturday class runs from 9:30 am to 5 pm, and the Sunday class is 9:30 am to noon.
Register today for our last class of 2018:
2019 class dates listed below:
- Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 12 and 13
- Saturday and Sunday, March 2 and 3
- Saturday and Sunday, May 18 and 19
- Saturday and Sunday, July 20 and 21
- Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 14 and 15
- Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 16 and 17
For more information, call 888-554-4CDH (4234). For more dates, click the link below.
When November 17, 2018
Cooley Dickinson Hospital
Conference Room B
30 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060