These six-week sessions will meet on consecutive Tuesdays and Thursdays via Zoom from 6 – 8 pm. The virtual classes consist of a five-week condensed Childbirth Education Course with a focus on Deep Relaxation for Pregnancy, Childbirth and Beyond, and an additional session that will cover Breastfeeding Education.
Once you register you will receive a confirmation email with the ZOOM LINK for all the classes in the series. You will also receive a reminder email the week before the series starts. Save this ZOOM LINK as it is needed to be able to attend your classes.
Click on the dates below to register for a series:
- August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, and September 14
- September 28, October 5, 12, 19, 26, and November 2
- November 16, 23, 30, December 7, 14, and 21
- July 22, 29, August 5, 12, 19, and 26
- September 16, 23, 30, October 7, 14, and 21
- November 4, 11, 18, December 2, 9, and 16
The series costs $125. Most people can be reimbursed by their health insurance (the confirmation email acts as your receipt) and anyone meeting the income qualifications for WIC eligibility can attend for free. Just click during online registration that says, “WIC Recipient.” To learn more about WIC eligibility, click here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
When July 22, 2021