These six-week sessions will meet on consecutive Tuesdays via Zoom from 6 – 8 pm. The virtual classes consist of a five-week condensed Childbirth Education Course with a focus on Deep Relaxation for Pregnancy, Childbirth and Beyond, and an additional session that will cover Breastfeeding Education.
Our Childbirth Education course covers:
- Physiology of normal birth
- Non-medical and medical comfort measures for labor and birth
- Cesarean birth
- Standard hospital procedures during labor, birth and early postpartum
- Relaxation tools for birth and beyond
- Partner preparation for birth support
- and more
Once you register you will receive a confirmation email with the ZOOM LINK for all the classes in the series; please note, your confirmation email also serves as your receipt for reimbursement for your insurance company. You will also receive a reminder email the week before the series starts. Save this ZOOM LINK as it is needed to be able to attend your classes.
Classes are taught by Certified Childbirth Educator Ann Buscemi, ICCE CHT.
Click on the dates below to register for a series:
2023 Class Dates
- June 27, July 11, 18, 25 August 1 and 8 REGISTER
- September 5, 12, 19, 26, October 3 and 10 REGISTER
- November 14, 21, 28 December 5, 12, 19 REGISTER
The series costs $125. Most people can be reimbursed by their health insurance (the confirmation email acts as your receipt) and anyone meeting the income qualifications for WIC eligibility can attend for free. Just click during online registration that says, “WIC Recipient.” To learn more about WIC eligibility, click here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
When June 27, 2023