Learn how to cook quick meals that are healthy and affordable, and that you will enjoy. The Cooking Class is held the third Tuesday of every month at 6 pm. This class is located at The Baker’s Pin, 34 Bridge Street in Northampton (across from the post office). Registration is required and space is limited to 12 participants per class. The fee for each class is $5, at the door.
2019 upcoming dates and topics:
- Tuesday, May 21 – Healthy appetizers
- Tuesday, June 18 – Salads and dressings
- Tuesday, July 16 – Summer fun picnic foods
- Tuesday, Aug. 20 – Healthy breakfast ideas
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 – Using more vegetables: roast, steam, and stir fry
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 – Chili
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 – Healthy holiday side dishes
- Tuesday, Dec. 17 – Delicious desserts
V=Vegetarian Vgn=Vegan GF=Gluten free DF=Dairy free
If you are unable to attend an upcoming cooking class that you have registered for, please contact the call center at 888-554-4234 (4CDH) to cancel your reservation so that the instructor can be notified in advance of the class. In order to make this program available to as many people as possible, “no shows” are unable to be accommodated in the future. Thank you.
For more information, contact 888-554-4CDH (4234).
When May 21, 2019
The Baker's Pin
34 Bridge Street
Northampton, MA 01060