Learn how to cook quick meals that are healthy and affordable, and that you will enjoy. The Cooking Class is held the third Tuesday of every month at 6 pm. This class is located at The Baker’s Pin, 34 Bridge Street in Northampton (across from the post office). Registration is required and space is limited to 12 participants per class. The fee for each class is $5, at the door.
2020 upcoming dates and topics:
- Tuesday, January 21 — Soup
- Tuesday, February 18 — Easy Weeknight Meals
- Tuesday. March 17 — Cooking with Whole Grains
- Tuesday, April 21 — Taco Night
- Tuesday, May 19 — Plant-Based Vegan Meals
- Tuesday, June 16 — BBQ Favorites
- Tuesday, July 21 — Farmers Market Finds
- Tuesday, August 18 — Healthy Breakfast Options
- Tuesday, September 15 — Italian Cuisine
- Tuesday, October 20 — The Flavors of Fall
- Tuesday, November 17 — Healthy Holiday favorites
- Tuesday, December 15 — Unique and Easy Party Appetizers
V=Vegetarian Vgn=Vegan GF=Gluten free DF=Dairy free
If you are unable to attend an upcoming cooking class that you have registered for, please contact the call center at 888-554-4234 (4CDH) to cancel your reservation so that the instructor can be notified in advance of the class. In order to make this program available to as many people as possible, “no shows” are unable to be accommodated in the future. Thank you.
For more information, contact 888-554-4CDH (4234).
When January 21, 2020
The Baker's Pin
34 Bridge Street
Northampton, MA 01060