Learn how to cook quick meals that are healthy and affordable, and that you will enjoy. This class is held the third Monday of every month at 6 pm at The Baker’s Pin at 34 Bridge Street in Northampton (across from the post office). Registration is required and space is limited to 12 participants per class. The fee for each class is $5, due at the door.
2018 Upcoming dates and topics:
- Monday, May 21: Seasonal Salads
- Monday, June 18: Beverages and Smoothies
- Monday, July 16: Healthy Grilling and Marinades
- Monday, Aug. 20: Preparing Fish and Other Seafood
- Monday, Sept. 17: Using More Vegetables – Roast, Steam, and Stir Fry
- Monday, Oct. 15: Cooking for One
- Monday, Nov. 19: Healthy Holidays
- Monday, Dec. 17: Healthy Hosting – Tailgating/Super Bowl Parties
V=Vegetarian Vgn=Vegan GF=Gluten free DF=Dairy free
For more information, contact 888-554-4CDH (4234).
When May 21, 2018
The Baker's Pin
34 Bridge Street
Northampton, MA 01060