All of your options for birth are presented in a unique and convenient combination of childbirth education and deep relaxation techniques. Participants learn how to create personalized deep relaxation/self-hypnosis routines to use before, during, and after labor and birth and how to utilize two breathing patterns and incorporate them with verbal cues, massage, and touch relaxation. The class also covers childbirth topics including the anatomy and physiology of late pregnancy, labor and birth, and the physical and emotional elements of the labor and birth process.
The class is held on four consecutive Thursday evenings from 6 to 8:30 pm. The fee for the four-session class is $140
- Register for January 4, 11, 18, and 25, 2018
- Register for March 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2018
- Register for May 3, 10, 17, and 24, 2018
- Register for July 5, 12, 19, and 26, 2018
- Register fir September 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2018
- Register for November 8, 15, 29, and December 6, 2018
For more information, please contact 888-554-4CDH (4234). For more dates, click the link below.
When January 4, 2018
Midwifery Center (Yellow House)
10 Denniston Place
Cooley Dickinson Hospital campus
Northampton, MA 01060