Heartsaver courses are for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card and/or CPR/AED (automated external defibrillator) training to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
Heartsaver CPR/AED students will learn CPR/AED rescue techniques for adults with the option of children or infants. Heartsaver First Aid students will learn first aid for adults or pediatric patients.
Participants may sign up for:
- Heartsaver AED/CPR/First Aid full class, 8:30 am – 2 pm, $85
- Heartsaver AED/CPR only, 8:30 – 11 am, $52
- Heartsaver First Aid only, 11:30 am – 2 pm, $40
Upcoming course dates:
- Register for Saturday, August 26, 2017
- Register for Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Register for Saturday, December 2, 2017
For more information about course times or setting up a custom course, contact Michele Hildebrandt at 413-582-2400.
American Heart Association Accredited Course. These classes may not be held if minimum enrollment is not met.
When August 26, 2017
Education Classroom, 2nd floor
Cooley Dickinson Hospital
30 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060