This course is designed to teach the skills of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for adult victims. This has optional modules for child, infant, and choking for child/infant. Participants who take this course are generally: daycare providers, nannies, coaches/trainers, security guards, parents, camp counselors, and general public. This course is NOT for health care professionals, please see Basic Life Support (BLS) if you are a health care professional. All courses are taught by AHA instructors.
Participants may sign up for:
- Heartsaver AED/CPR/First Aid full class, 8:30 am – 2 pm, $85
- Heartsaver AED/CPR only, 8:30 – 11 am, $65
- Heartsaver First Aid only, 11:30 am – 2 pm, $45
2019 Class Dates
- Saturday, August 17, 8:30 am – 2 pm
- Saturday, October 19, 8:30 am – 2 pm
- Saturday, December 14, 8:30 am – 2 pm
For more information about course times, contact the 4CDH Referral and Event line at 888-554-4CDH (4234) or email email@example.com.
American Heart Association Accredited Course. These classes may not be held if minimum enrollment is not met.
When August 17, 2019
Education Classroom, 2nd floor
Cooley Dickinson Hospital
30 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060