An overview of newborn care and breastfeeding, including what to expect during the first hours after birth, initiation of breastfeeding and recommendations for breastfeeding duration, procedures for baby during your stay at the Childbirth Center. We will also discuss the course of breastfeeding through the first few days and weeks and newborn care tips.
The class meets in the Community Room of the Midwifery Center, the yellow house on the campus of Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
Upcoming class offerings includes:
- Sunday, January 21, 2018, 9:30 am- 12 pm
- Thursday, January 25, 2018, 6- 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018, 6- 8:30 pm
- Sunday, March 25, 2018, 9:30 am – 12 pm
- Thursday March 29, 2018, 6- 8:30 pm
For more information or to register, contact 888-554-4234.
When January 21, 2018
Conference Room B
Cooley Dickinson Hospital
30 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060