An overview of newborn care and breastfeeding, including what to expect during the first hours after birth, initiation of breastfeeding and recommendations for breastfeeding duration, procedures for baby during your stay at the Childbirth Center. We will also discuss the course of breastfeeding through the first few days and weeks and newborn care tips.
The class meets in the Community Room of the Midwifery Center, the yellow house on the campus of Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
Upcoming class offerings include:
- Thursday, July 27, 6-8:15 pm
- Tuesday, Aug 22, 6-8:15 pm
- Sunday, September 10, 6- 8:30 pm
- Thursday, September 28, 6- 8:15 pm
- Tuesday, October 24, 6- 8:15 pm
- Sunday, November 12, 9:30 am- 12:00 pm
For more information or to register, contact 888-554-4234.
When July 27, 2017
Cooley Dickinson Hospital