An overview of newborn care and breastfeeding, including what to expect during the first hours after birth, initiation of breastfeeding and recommendations for breastfeeding duration, procedures for baby during your stay at the Childbirth Center. We will also discuss the course of breastfeeding through the first few days and weeks and newborn care tips. This is class 4 of the Childbirth series.
The class meets in the Conference Room B at Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
Upcoming class offerings includes
- Tuesday, September 27, 2018 6-8:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018 6-8:30 pm
- Sunday, November 18, 2018 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 6-8:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6-8:30 pm
For more information or to register, contact 888-554-4234.
When September 27, 2018
Conference Room B
Cooley Dickinson Hospital
30 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060