Family and friends play an important role in the recovery process of people with mental health and substance abuse issues. Join us to learn more and talk with others about their experiences. We will explore topics such as:
- Bipolar disorder
- Alcoholism and addiction
- Panic attacks and anxiety disorders
- Schizophrenia and other psychiatric symptoms
- Mental illness and heredity
- 12-step groups like Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- What comes after hospitalization?
The group meets weekly on Thursdays from 5-6:30 pm in the Manheim Conference Room (click here for directions) at Cooley Dickinson Hospital. Free and open to all; registration is not required.
For more information, contact Bruce Bradley-Gilbert, MA, ATR, LMHC, Counseling and Group Program Coordinator at Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inpatient Behavioral Health, 413-582-2722.
When October 26, 2017
Manheim Conference Room
Cooley Dickinson Hospital
30 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060