-SAVE THE DATE-
Cooley Dickinson’s 28th Annual Golf FORE Health Tournament
Date: Monday, October 2, 2017
*new* Location: The Orchards Golf Club, South Hadley, MA
8:30 a.m. Registration, breakfast, swing clinic, auction, & raffle
10 a.m. Shotgun start with a scramble format; featuring on course snacks and beverages
3:30 p.m. Dinner reception, silent auction, and awards banquet
This year’s tournament will benefit the new Breast Center at Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
You Can Help Us In Our Fight Against Breast Cancer!
When you sponsor the 28th Annual Cooley Dickinson Golf Fore Health tournament, you become our partner in ensuring higher quality breast health care in this community. This tournament filled up quickly last year – please confirm your participation by August 15th, 2017 to ensure that your team slot is secured and that your business receives the full promotional recognition. For information on sponsorship, please contact Jenn Margolis at (413) 582-2684 or JBMARGOLIS@Cooleydickinson.org
Checks can be made out to CDHC and mailed to: CDHC, Golf Fore Health, P.O. Box 329, Northampton, MA 01061-0329
The Impact of Your Support
2017 Golf Fore Health Project: The new Breast Center at Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Designated patient navigator, who will assist in ensuring the continuity and coordination of patient care.
- Comprehensive services including breast exam, breast screening, diagnostic breast imaging, biopsy and wire localization, ultrasound, and bone density.
- Focus on rapid evaluation and diagnosis of those with abnormal exams and breast masses.
- Skilled, personable, compassionate staff, many of whom have been with CDH for decades. Most recent patient satisfaction scores in mammography at 94.16%.
- Bright, welcoming space will offer appropriately sized examination rooms and greater ease of movement.
- Designated changing rooms for women and men, separated to afford greater privacy.
- Two new examination rooms will give surgeons the space to see patients right in the center.
- Space specifically devoted to breast care services will increase by nearly 2.5 times.
- Patient-friendly environment will help reduce fear and anxiety, encouraging more patients to seek out these important, preventive services.
By The Numbers:
- $2,400,000 – Project Budget
- $650,000 – Fundraising Goal
- $100,000 – 2017 Golf FORE Health Goal