Community Resources for COVID-19
Cooley Dickinson Community Call Center/COVID-19 Information Line: For community questions about coronavirus (COVID-19), referrals and questions about donations:
Links to community resources for western Massachusetts/Pioneer Valley communities that are here to help everyone through the COVID-19 crisis.
- Comprehensive list of resources and information for Seniors from the Northampton Senior Center (Facebook)
- Northampton Senior Services Resource List -For seniors and caregivers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- WIC – Food Bank Food Pantry Locator by zip code
- Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Page – Information and resources for local businesses
- Amherst Survival Center – Updates on community food distribution in Amherst for those in need
- Community Action Pioneer Valley – Access to services from WIC, Center for Self Reliance Food Pantries, Fuel Assistance, Family Center and more.
- The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts – COVID-19 updates and information on the mobile food bank
- Highland Valley Elder Services: Assistance is needed with meal distribution and delivery for seniors in our community
- Northampton Health Department: Comprehensive updates, guidance, and education from the city
- Northampton Public Schools: Free meals to children 18 and younger at 4 sites throughout Northampton, Florence and Leeds.
- Northampton Recovery Center – Updates on meetings and resources
- 413cares.org – Provides online access for residents of Western Massachusetts to available resources from housing, to healthcare, early education and more.
- Northampton Survival Center – Updates on community food distribution in Northampton for those in need
- NOTE: The Northampton Survival Center is now CLOSED until at least April 12.
- COVID-19 Substance Use Disorder resources – List of online meetings, self-care and hotlines/helplines
- Tapestry Health – COVID-19 updates for the community
- look4help.org – Collected Franklin County Resources for COVID-19-related challenges
- Emotional Support Suggestions for Families – suggestions to help balance life at home during school closings (PDF)