We are so grateful for the outpouring of support from our community – thank you. Please see below for a list of different categories of donations and specific guidelines.
Your gift today is a way for you to make an immediate impact where funds are needed most in a time like this.
Please consider helping by making a gift online right now.
Our nurses, doctors, and staff are so grateful for your support.
All inquiries regarding non-monetary donations should be directed to the Cooley Dickinson Call Center at 888-554-4234, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Baystate Medical Center Donor Center
Until further notice during the COVID-19 pandemic, Baystate Health is relocating all blood and platelet donations to 361 Whitney Ave. in Holyoke on the 2nd floor. Donors should follow signs to the Education Center.
Blood donations will take place daily, Monday through Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Walk-ins are welcome but appointments are suggested and can be made by calling 413-794-4600.
For more information, visit the link HERE.
Holyoke Medical Center Donor Center:
- Call for appointment at 413-534-2591
- Stop at front entrance desk and let staff know you are there to donate. You will be allowed to proceed even though no visitors are allowed.
- Hours: Monday through Friday- 8 am-3pm
American Red Cross:
- Nearest location is 150 Brookdale Drive, Springfield, MA 01104
- Schedule an appointment online HERE.
- Enter the zip code of 01104 for the nearest ARC location in Springfield to see available dates and times
- Call 1-800-733-2767
- Saturday- 7:45 am-4:00 pm
- Sunday and Monday- 7:30a,-3:45pm
- Tuesday through Friday- 11 am-7:15pm
While we appreciate people wanting to come to the hospital to volunteer, we are not allowing volunteers at this time. You can help us by staying home and practicing social distancing. Monetary donations are also welcome.