Partners eCare Patient Portal
A convenient and secure way to manage your health and communicate with your provider’s office online.
The Partners eCare patient portal is your secure online connection to your physicians and other health care providers at Cooley Dickinson Health Care and across Partners HealthCare. It is a fast, convenient and FREE way to:
- Check lab results, reports and letters from your providers
- Access your medical info 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Change your address or other personal info
- View information in Spanish (Vea en Español)
- View and pay your provider bills online
- Send non-urgent messages to your provider’s office
- Update your own medications, allergies and health problems
- See charts of your test results over time
- Share a daily log of your own care with your practice
- Complete questionnaires prior to your next provider’s visit
- Review your prescriptions and request renewal
- View conditions, allergies and immunizations
- Search patient education and wellness materials
- View research opportunities you may find interesting
- Enroll as a proxy user guest when caring for a loved one
- Review the latest updates and visit summaries in your record
- Attach an image to share visible symptoms when appropriate
Who can use the Partners eCare patient portal?
Any Cooley Dickinson patient can use the Partners eCare patient portal. The Partners eCare patient portal is also called the Partners Patient Gateway.
Is there a mobile app?
Partners Patient Gateway mobile is available for download from your phone’s mobile application store.
What should the Partners eCare patient portal not be used for?
In the event of a medical emergency, call 9-1-1. Patient Gateway is not appropriate for urgent care or emergency situations.
What should I do if I am having problems using Patient Gateway?
For technical support for problems such as logging in or a forgotten username or password, please contact Partners eCare patient portal/Partners Patient Gateway Support at (800) 745-9683, Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
To contact technical support via email, click the appropriate link on the Patient Gateway website (i.e. questions related to trouble logging in; forgot username or password; technical support) and submit an email stating how the support team can assist you.