Welcome to Cooley Dickinson Hospital
Cooley Dickinson Hospital is located at 30 Locust Street (Route 9) in Northampton, Massachusetts. Visitors who need directions can use Google Maps and/or follow directions on our Locations & Directions page.
Visitors may park in lots A and H, the two large lots adjacent to the hospital’s Main Entrance, North Entrance and Emergency Entrance. Free valet service is available at both the Main and North Entrances. In addition, a few spaces are reserved at Women’s Health Midwifery Care for patients/visitors seeing providers or attending groups at the “yellow house.” View Campus/Parking Map.
Directly to the right as you enter through the Main Entrance there is a hospital information booth staffed by friendly, knowledgeable volunteers. In most cases, they can help you find what you’re looking for, and can provide you with printed directions to most hospital locations that you can carry with you. View Hospital Amenities and Services
At Cooley Dickinson Hospital, there is no discrimination in visitor access based on one’s sexual orientation or gender identity. This policy also strictly adheres to equal access for same-sex couples and same sex partners. In some cases, like in the Critical Care Unit, Childbirth Center or some other units (or at the patient’s request), visitation may be limited. View current Visitor Policy.
Cooley Dickinson Hospital is committed to providing the safest possible environment for its patients and staff, and for the community at large. We maintain the following visitation policies:
- No one who is sick should visit.
- The number of visitors should be limited to only those necessary for the patient’s comfort.
- Visitors should clean their hands before and after their visit.
Finding Your Way Around
- Map: Inside Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Directions to rooms for meetings, classes, support/community groups and lectures/presentation
Other Information for Patients and Visitors
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities (in English or Spanish)
- Patient Family Advisory Council