Comprehensive and sensitive health care as unique as you: That’s what you’ll find at Cooley Dickinson Medical Group ObGyn & Midwifery, no matter your stage of life or state of health.
We provide a full range of services, including pregnancy, childbirth and midwifery services as well as comprehensive gynecology care.
Our programs and services include:
- Adolescent GYN Health/First GYN exam
- Childbirth Center
- Obstetrics (pregnancy care)
- Group Prenatal Care
- New Beginnings for people in recovery
- We are an LGBTQ+ friendly practice. We care for women, trans men, genderqueer and gender-nonconforming people
- Midwifery Services
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Contraceptive Management (birth control)
- Fertility counseling and treatment, intrauterine insemination, reproductive health
- Mammography Referrals
- Menopause Care
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Osteoporosis Care Referrals
- Pelvic Floor disorder
- STI/sexually transmitted infections
- Urinary Incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Vaginal/Vulvar diseases and disorders
When you choose our practice you will decide whether to receive your care from our team of certified nurse midwives or physicians. Our providers work collaboratively, so you will always have the expertise of our whole team available to you whichever group you choose. We will work together to ensure your concerns are addressed and your goals are met.
Shared Decision Making is the foundation of our philosophy. Our providers support you to make your own healthcare decisions informed by our expertise and advice. You are always at the center of your care!
Throughout your care you may interact with members of our entire team – obstetricians, gynecologists, certified nurse midwives, medical assistants and triage nurses. For more information or to make an appointment, call 413-586-9866.
Re-designated by Baby-Friendly USA
Cooley Dickinson Hospital has been re-designated each year since 2017 as “Baby Friendly” by Baby-Friendly USA. Baby-Friendly is a designation that recognizes hospitals and birthing centers that offer an optimal level of care for breastfeeding mothers and their babies.Learn More
Pregnancy, Parenting and Childbirth Classes
Our educational offerings include Group Prenatal Care, Basics of Childbirth Education and Relaxation for Birth, Beginner Parenting, Postpartum Planning Sessions, Drop-in New Parent Check-ins, New Beginnings (for pregnant/postpartum people in orworking towards recovery from substance use) and more.Learn More