Cooley Dickinson now offers fertility services. We are committed to providing individual and personalized care to each of our patients and their families. We offer fertility consultations, blood test, semen analysis, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), and monitoring at our CDMG locations.
Massachusetts General Hospital Resources
Patients in the Pioneer Valley have access to the fertility services and resources offered through the Mass General Fertility Center in Boston. The services offered by the Fertility Center include:
- Single-embryo transfer
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Egg, sperm and embryo freezing (cryopreservation)
- Preimplantation genetic testing (a process to screen for certain genetic abnormalities)
- Egg/sperm donations and surrogacy options
- Male infertility treatments
Mass General’s Fertility Center has among the highest IVF success rates in New England. For details on our success rates for IVF and other assisted reproductive technologies (ART), please visit the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.