Other Reconstructive Surgeries
Reconstructive surgeries aim to restore form and function following an injury, or to correct dysfunctional areas caused by birth defects or disease. We perform:
Skin Cancer Surgery
- Reconstruction of defects from removal of skin cancers (basal cell, squamous cell, melanoma, and other tumors) on the face or anywhere on the body
- Post-Mohs surgery reconstruction
Treatment of Facial Fractures
Repair of post-traumatic fractures to bones of the face, including the orbital floor (eye socket or “blowout fracture”) and mandible (jaw fracture).
- Carpal tunnel release, open and endoscopic
- DeQuervain’s release
- Trigger finger release
- Removal of benign and malignant hand tumors
- Dupuytrene’s contracture release
- Hand fractures
- Repair of tendons and nerves
Burn Scar Contracture Release Surgery
Repair of functional problems resulting from healed burn scars.
Surgeries Related to Gender Reassignment
- Facial reconstruction
- Top surgery (breast/chest reconstruction)
To inquire about any of our reconstructive surgery options, please call us at 413-584-0044.