Cooley Dickinson Medical Group’s Hadley Family Medicine is dedicated to advancing the health of people from nine days old to 90-nine years old. Certified as a Level 2 patient-centered medical home, the practice includes 10providers who all strive to deliver compassionate, comprehensive primary care to you and your family.
Hadley Family Medicine is proud to offer:
- Comprehensive primary care for patients of all ages, newborn through adult
- A loyal, compassionate care team
- Same-day Urgent Care appointments during daily walk-in hours
- A comfortable, friendly atmosphere with a bright, colorful children’s waiting area
- Conveniently located for visits from Hadley, Northampton, Amherst, and Sunderland
Hadley Family Medicine is happy to offer on-site bloodwork/lab services to all regular patients. The practice is close to several pharmacies and all primary providers are able to write prescriptions. In some situations, certain providers may make home visits to regular patients whose physical or logistical challenges make it impossible for them to receive care in the office.
Cooley Dickinson Medical Group’s Hadley Family Medicine began its family practice as a family. Brothers Peter and Robert Weitzman, both physicians, along with medical school classmate Allan Baustin, MD, founded the practice nearly 30 years ago in the same Hadley crossroads where it stands today. Many patients have been with Hadley Family Practice for almost the entire time.