Cooley Dickinson Medical Group’s Northampton Family Medicine is an award-winning family practice where providers are dedicated to advancing the health of individuals and families with compassionate, comprehensive primary care. All member physicians are board-certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, so that just the right experience and expertise are available to every patient.
Located at the Cooley Dickinson medical building at 22 Atwood Drive, the practice shares a spacious facility with other Cooley Dickinson services, for a one-stop health and wellness destination including Women’s Health, the Diabetes Center, Infectious Diseases, General Surgical Care, Hampshire Cardiovascular Associates, Rheumatology, Integrated Behavioral Health, a lab/patient service center, and Rehabilitation Services (next door at 8 Atwood Drive).
Northampton Family Medicine is proud to offer:
- Comprehensive primary care for patients of all ages, newborn through adult
- A compassionate, family-focused approach
- Same-day appointments as needed
- A comfortable, friendly atmosphere
- A convenient location, just off I-91 at Exit 18