At Cooley Dickinson Medical Group Pulmonary, Allergy & Critical Care, we’re committed to taking care of you during the current health care crisis and to upholding our safe care commitment. Virtual and in-person visits are available.
Our team of specialists is committed to advancing your health by helping you achieve optimal levels of comfort, energy and quality living through a variety of outpatient procedures and treatment. Working in close collaboration with Cooley Dickinson Hospital’s Respiratory Services and Cardiopulmonary Rehab departments, we have the combined experience and expertise to diagnose, treat and manage:
- Asthma—spirometry evaluation, FeNO (fractional exhaled nitric oxide) testing, assessment of asthma control and tailored asthma education
- Allergies—skin testing as well as allergen, venom and drug desensitization
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder)—pulmonary function testing and interpretation, home oxygen assessments
- Pulmonary Nodules—symptom evaluation (FeNO and fiberoptic laryngoscopy), bronchoscopy
- Pleural Effusions—thoracentesis
- Symptoms—evaluation of symptoms including chronic cough, shortness of breath and lung cancer screening
In addition, our board-certified physicians provide inpatient care in Cooley Dickinson’s Critical Care Unit (CCU) as well as follow-up care (such as tracheostomy management) at our practice. This allows us to partner with CCU patients throughout their recovery.
Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine:
Charles Dumont, MD, MS; David Serlin, MD; Tonbira Zaman, MD; Zachary Lipkin-Moore, MD
Allergy & Immunology
David Serlin, MD
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology
Michael Paul Mortelliti, MD, FCCP
How can we help?
If you or an adult family member (18+) is in need of a respiratory or allergy diagnosis, recently has been diagnosed or is seeking a new provider in these specialties, please call us at 413-582-2114.