Wellness and Sports Performance Center
NOTICE: With the initiation Phase III Reopen, we are now offering limited size classes in addition to personal training. We are currently offering the following:
- NEW: In-House Personal Training
- NEW: Adult Fitness Classes
- NEW: Athletic Performance Classes
- NEW: Senior Fitness & Joint Health Classes
- NEW: ACL Return to Performance Classes
- Virtual Personal Training
- Adult Fitness Free Video Content
- Athlete Clinic Free Video Content
- Senior Fitness/ Joint Health Free Video Content
Please monitor cooleydickinson.org for changes & updates.
Follow us on our NEW social media channels:
At the Cooley Dickinson Wellness and Sports Performance Center, we are dedicated to providing our patients and community members with a place where they can participate in activities that promote wellness, health, and fitness, under the guidance of qualified trainers.
The programs at the Center emphasize injury prevention for athletes of all ages, as well as optimization of performance in the sports environment for the serious athlete. These programs are designed for when a patient finishes formal physical therapy; there will be opportunity to safely continue the progress with exercise to return to fully participating in sports and activities.
In addition to their own training, staff have on-site access to Cooley Dickinson’s orthopedic providers and rehabilitation therapists for collaboration on program development, and aim to create a seamless transition from rehab therapy to resumed athletic training or other activity.
This comprehensive approach to training includes:
- Advanced Performance for the Athlete
- Injury Prevention Classes
- Adult Fitness Classes
- Post Operative ACL Return to Sport
- Post Operative Total Joint Class
- Personalized Training Services