Cooley Dickinson Urgent Care also offers virtual visits for treatment of non-life-threatening illnesses.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT VIRTUAL VISITS
Here When You Need Us
Superheroes don’t have to worry about sprains and strains, sinus infections or allergies. For the rest of us, there’s Cooley Dickinson Urgent Care. Wait times are typically shorter and insurance copays are typically lower than emergency room care. All Cooley Dickinson Urgent Care locations offer weekday and weekend hours to treat minor illnesses and injuries—no appointment needed. Offering sports and camp physicals, too!
No Appointment Needed.
We provide walk-in service for patients ages 18 months and up. Our experienced caregivers are here to diagnose and treat an array of medical problems, including:
- Cold/flu symptoms
- Sore throat
- Viral illnesses
- Cuts/minor lacerations
- Sutures/suture removal
- Minor burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Minor fractures
- Incision & drainage of abscesses
- Simple removal of foreign bodies
Occupational health services such as DOT physicals and drug tests available as well.
- X-Rays/Radiology: Combining state-of-the art technology with highly skilled radiologists and imaging technologists, we offer the region’s leading diagnostics capabilities.
- Lab Services: Cooley Dickinson’s Lab/Patient Service Center is accredited by the Commission on Laboratory Accreditation of the College of American Pathologists, affirming our dedication to safe, quality patient care.
- Insurance: Cooley Dickinson Health Care is contracted with most major insurance companies. Please check with your carrier to determine whether a referral or preauthorization is required.
Time and Cost
With urgent care, wait times are typically shorter and insurance copays are typically lower than emergency room care. And because we’re located right at the hospital, access to medical records and updates is fast and efficient. provides.
Urgent Care in an Ideal Location
Because we’re conveniently located at Cooley Dickinson Hospital, we’re easy to get to, with fast, on-site access to hospital diagnostic services, as well as access to all the resources that being affiliated with Mass General Brigham provides.
Please visit cooleydickinson.org for specific billing information. Virtual Urgent Care is only available within the state of Massachusetts.