Here When You Need Us
Superheroes don’t have to worry about sprains and strains, sinus infections or allergies. For the rest of us mere mortals, there’s Cooley Dickinson Urgent Care. Wait times are typically shorter and insurance copays are typically lower than emergency room care. All Cooley Dickinson Urgent Care locations offer weekday and weekend hours, as well as virtual visits, to treat minor illnesses and injuries—no appointment needed. Offering camp physicals, too!
No Appointment Needed.
We provide walk-in service for patients ages 18 months and up. Our experienced caregivers are here to diagnose and treat an array of medical problems, including:
- Cold/flu symptoms
- Sore throat
- Viral illnesses
- Cuts/minor lacerations
- Sutures/suture removal
- Minor burns
- Ear and eye infections
- Respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Minor fractures
- Incision & drainage of abscesses
- Simple removal of foreign bodies
We also provide routine health care services such as sports and camp physicals.
- X-Rays/Radiology: Combining state-of-the art technology with highly skilled radiologists and imaging technologists, we offer the region’s leading diagnostics capabilities.
- Lab Services: Cooley Dickinson’s Lab/Patient Service Center is accredited by the Commission on Laboratory Accreditation of the College of American Pathologists, affirming our dedication to safe, quality patient care.
- Insurance: Cooley Dickinson Health Care is contracted with most major insurance companies. Please check with your carrier to determine whether a referral or preauthorization is required.
Time and Cost
With urgent care, wait times are typically shorter and insurance copays are typically lower than emergency room care. And because we’re located right at the hospital, access to medical records and updates is fast and efficient.
Urgent Care in an Ideal Location
Because we’re conveniently located in the main corridor of Cooley Dickinson Hospital, we’re easy to get to, with fast, on-site access to hospital diagnostic services, as well as the resources of Mass General, one of the top hospitals in America according to US News and World Report.