Care during COVID-19
If you are a patient at Cooley Dickinson Medical Group Women’s Health, our goal is to continue to take care of you during the current health care crisis while keeping you safe. While we are temporarily limiting in-person visits to those which cannot be delayed, we are available to provide telephone and virtual visits during our regular clinic hours. If you would like to arrange a telehealth appointment, please call our office at 413-586-9866 and choose option “1”.
To make a request for a telehealth appointment through Partners Patient Gateway, please send a request through the Gateway as you normally would.
Comprehensive and sensitive health care as unique as you: That’s what you’ll find at Cooley Dickinson Medical Group Women’s Health, no matter your stage of life or state of health. We’re dedicated to moving health care forward in the Pioneer Valley with a full range of services, including pregnancy, childbirth and midwifery services as well as comprehensive gynecology care and breast health services.
Our programs and services include:
- Adolescent GYN Health/First GYN exam
- Childbirth Center
- Care for trans men, genderqueer and gender-nonconforming individuals
- Contraceptive Management (birth control)
- Fertility counseling and treatment, intrauterine insemination, reproductive health
- Menopause Care
- Midwifery Services
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Obstetrics (pregnancy care)
- Osteoporosis Care (bone health)
- Pelvic Floor disorders
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- STI/sexually transmitted infections
- Urinary Incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Vaginal/Vulvar diseases and disorders
With four area locations, we offer the convenience of high-quality women’s health care close to where you live and work:
- 30 Locust Street, Northampton
- 22 Atwood Drive, Northampton
- 10 Denniston Place, Yellow House, Cooley Dickinson Hospital campus, Northampton
- 170 University Drive, Amherst
Promoting your health, your way
Our team is dedicated to improving the health of the region’s women and providing attentive, highly personalized care for you.
When you choose our practice, one of our providers becomes your partner in health. They will also coordinate the efforts of our entire team – obstetricians, gynecologists, certified nurse midwives, and medical assistants – to ensure your concerns are addressed and your goals are met. We offer compassionate, understanding care for everyone.
Call 413-586-9866 today for an appointment at one of our four Women’s Health locations in Northampton and Amherst.
Cooley Dickinson Childbirth Center Earns Baby-Friendly Designation
The Cooley Dickinson Childbirth Center recently earned a Baby-Friendly designation from Baby-Friendly USA. Baby-Friendly is a designation that recognizes hospitals and birthing centers that offer an optimal level of care for breastfeeding mothers and their babies.Learn More