Request an Appointment
- We require patients to have a referral from a primary care or other provider for COVID-19 testing.
- If you do not have a primary care provider, we can help you find one; call our Community Call Center at 888-554-4234. To make an appointment at Cooley Dickinson Hospital, with a Cooley Dickinson Medical Group clinician, visit our Doctors & Providers Search Page and call their practice to schedule with them directly.
- The staff at the Community Call Center would be more than happy to help you find a provider and then assist with transferring you to the practice or providing the information needed for you to schedule on your own. You can also be seen at a Cooley Dickinson Urgent Care location.
- Patients and referring physicians who would like to learn more about our programs and services and their associated providers can visit our Programs & Services Search Page.
- For billing & financial questions, including financial assistance, call Patient Accounts at 413-582-2222 or visit our Billing & Financial Pages.
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
If patients are unable to keep scheduled appointments, they are required to cancel with appropriate prior notice. Failure to do so is considered a “No Show”.
A No Show is:
- When a patient fails to show for a scheduled appointment.
- When an existing patient fails to give at least 24-hour notice to cancel a scheduled appointment.
- When a new patient fails to give at least 48-hour notice to cancel a scheduled appointment.
- When a patient arrives at least 15 minutes late for a scheduled appointment.
Patients who have three (3) No Shows in a 12-month period (starting from the date of the first No Show) may be dismissed from the practice and denied any future appointments. Patients who fail to cancel an initial patient appointment without appropriate prior notice may be discharged after the second No Show.