High School Summer volunteer program 2022
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering at Cooley Dickinson this summer. We ARE planning to have volunteers join us this year.
Joining the Cooley Dickinson Summer High School Volunteer Program gives you the opportunity to learn about the hospital, help your community and explore your own interest in the health care field. Opportunities vary widely, so be sure to check off your interests on your application.
To begin the application process, download and complete the Summer High School Volunteer Program Packet, which includes:
- Summer High School Volunteer Application Form
- Volunteer Immunization Documentation Form (Note: COVID vaccinations and a negative TB test with the past six months are required)
- Signed Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Two references
Please note the following important dates for the 2022 Summer High School Volunteer Program:
- Monday, May 2, 2022 — Application deadline
- Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 12:30-5 p.m. — Mandatory Orientation (may change depending on last day of school)
- Tuesday, July 5, 2022—8-week summer program begins (ends Friday, Aug. 26, 2022)
You must be able to volunteer for at least six of the eight weeks for at least three four-hour shifts per week. (Many teens volunteer for additional hours), and you must be at least 15 years old by June 1, 2022.